RPF Constable Admit card 2018: RPF Admit Card 2018-19: RPF Exam Date: RPF Constable Exam Admit Card. RPF Constable Exam (Secundrabad) is likely to be held in 1st week of the October Month. Final date for RPF Constable exam has not been declared yet. Candidates will be notified here about the RPF Constable Admit Card and Exam Date.
you can check best books for preparing RPF Constable written exam 2018 below.
RPF Admit Card 2018/RPF Exam Date/ RPF Constable Admit Card/ RPF Constable Admit card 2018/ RPF Constable Admit Card/RPF Constable Admit Card 2018
RPF Admit Card 2018 : RPF Exam date for Constable Recruitment 2018
|Written Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Admit Card Availability||Not Announced Yet|
RPF Admit card , RPF Exam Date & Admit Card Download Link
|Examination Name||RPF Women Constable|
|Expected Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Admit Card Download||Coming Soon|
|Admit card Download Link||Activating Soon|
RPF Exam Preparation Best Books
A Computer-based written examination will be conducted for all those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny.
Out of 1827 (RPF posts), 904 posts meant for 08 companies located in 09 Railways (i.e. one company each for CR, WR, ER, SER, NR, SR, and half company each for NWR and SWR), rest of the posts are meant for all Indian Railways of Railway Protection Force. Each candidate may send only one application whether through ONLINE or OFFLINE (OFFLINE option available only for the regions mentioned in Annexure- “E” & “F”) in which she must clearly exercise the option for recruitment either to RPF/RPSF.
RPF Admit Card 2017
W RITTEN TEST :
Written examination will be conducted for those candidates who are found eligible after utiny. The written examination will be on OMR based Answer Sheets which will comprise of 120 multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each. The test will be of 90 minutes duration.
The question paper shall be of matriculation standard. The question paper will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 35 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning. Candidates will be required to answer all questions and will be awarded 01 [one] mark for each correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
For the convenience to conduct the examination in different Indian languages, specific centres will be earmarked for the examination in specific languages other than Hindi, English and Urdu (in which examination papers will be available at all centres). Candidates who opt for a particular language will be allocated a Centre in one of the States mentioned against that language in the table given below :-
|States & Union Territories w here centres may be lo cated||Language options offered|
|Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Goa, A&N Islands, Lakshadweep, Puducherry||Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani,
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||
Hindi, English, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati
|Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland||
Hindi, English, Urdu, Bengali, Oriya,
|Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh||
Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi
- Option will be asked from candidates regarding their preferred group. Once the candidate has selected a particular group, she has to give option of one of the languages available in that group. If the option of language given by her is not available in the option of group given by her, her group will be changed according to the language option given by her.
- Question paper will be set in Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Manipuri and Punjabi. Applicants who wish to write the exam in a particular language may indicate so in the ONLINE / OFFLINE application form. Language, once chosen cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Keeping in mind the provision for negative marking in the written examination, it will be necessary to obtain 35% marks (30% marks by SC and ST candidates) to qualify in the written test.
- The e-admit cards for written test will be downloaded by the candidates who applied through online mode in the manner as shown in Para- 16. In regard to the candidates who applied through offline mode, call letters will be sent to them by post in the self addressed stamped envelops submitted by the candidates along with the application form.
- Candidates will need to check admit card print properly. All the information printed on Exam admit card must resemble to you only in all circumstances. If any error exist candidate must contact exam authority to rectify before the exam.Your Admit Card will consist of unique Roll Number, Examination Centre, Exam date and Timing. You must carry online printed admit card to the exam hall with a photo id proof.
RPF Admit Card 2016-2017 Download : RPF Constable Exam Date
Your RPF WOMAN CONSTABLE HALL TICKET/ RPF admit card 2017 holds certain critical information and this makes it more important for you to check all the following points before you proceed with the printing of the Hall Ticket. Any mistakes or misprints on the Hall Ticket have to be reported at the earliest to ensure the correction of the same or else the candidature may stand nullified.
- RPF Constable Hall Ticket Full Candidate name
- RPF Constable Hall Ticket Father’s Name
- RPF Constable Hall Ticket Date of birth
- RPF Constable Hall Ticket Address
- RPF Constable Hall Ticket Application number
- RPF Constable Hall Ticket Date of registration
- RPF Constable Roll number
- RPF Constable Exam date
- RPF Constable Exam timings
- RPF Constable exam Exam venue
- RPF Constable exam Important instructions
RPF Admit Card 2018: Railway Protection Force (RPF) will be published RPF Constable Admit Card 2016 at the authenticate portal. Applicants may be downloaded RPF Hall Ticket 2016 after the official declaration. Online application submission date of RPF is 1st March 2016 after that this organization will declare RPF Call Letter 2016 for the applied candidates to download.
Download RPF Constable Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2016:
Large numbers of aspirants are looking for RPF Constable Exam Date 2016 online at ithe nternet. We advised the students that before 20 days of examination Railway Protection Force Constable Admit Card 2016 would be updated for download.